Friday, July 04, 2008

Germany came in 2nd and I won a prize from Webjam

What an exciting tournament the EURO2008 was! I really get addicted to soccer when European championships or even better World championships are on. This Euro2008 was especially exciting for me to watch as Germany was sooo close to win it. Only beaten be one team, Spain, in the Finals. Germany stand still during the games.
School kids in Berlin got free from school earlier on Monday to welcome the team.

Since Germany came in 2nd at the Euro2008 after a good game, I got the 2nd prize from the Webjam Euro2008 pool...
This means that I got a) 10 GBP in cash and b) the two keychains as shown in the pictures ;.)I think I will spend the cash on a massage to recover from the EURO2008 :-)

Read more about the good performance of Germany in my Euro2008 - Germany Webjam

Thanks to the German team and to Webjam!